Welcome to the Budget Kitty archives!
Here you’ll find every single post we’ve ever published! Feel free to pull up a chair and browse around as much as you’d like…
September 2018 (2)
- 10: Are You Sure Your Life Insurance Beneficiary Designations Are Set Up Properly?
- 03: Holy Crap! I’ve Spent $8,183.52 On Amazon!
August 2018 (6)
- 31: You May Soon Earn A 401k Match On Your Student Loan Repayments
- 27: Money Lessons From Restaurant Impossible
- 22: 11 Ways To Get Free Money
- 20: How To Make Chicken Parm Pizza At Home
- 10: 99 Words on Shrinkage
- 01: Is Swagbucks Legit? – Reader Mailbag
July 2018 (5)
- 30: Should We Get a Pool? Maintenance Costs vs Benefits
- 28: Saturday Morning Coffee Reads – End of Baseball Edition
- 22: Homer Simpson’s Top Side Hustle Ideas
- 15: What Is Fiverr And How Does It Work?
- 05: How Does A 401k Work (In Plain English)
June 2018 (4)
- 27: How Often Should You Wash Jeans?
- 13: 127 Legitimate Work From Home Jobs That Really Pay
- 11: Personal Finance Tips From Isaac Newton
- 04: 7 Money Mistakes That Will Sink Your Finances
May 2018 (4)
- 28: 7 Simple Ways To Sneak Exercise Into Your Daily Routine
- 14: Should You Invest Or Pay Off Debt First?
- 10: 7 Worst Mother’s Day Gift Ideas (Unless You Like Sleeping On The Couch)
- 07: Increased Income Does Not Guarantee Increased Wealth
April 2018 (6)
- 30: 3 Personal Finance Haikus That Will Make Your Laugh (Or Groan)
- 27: 99 Words on Being Snubbed
- 25: Should You Do It Yourself Or Call In The Pros?
- 16: 7 Things I Learned Watching Honeymooners Re-Runs
- 10: How to Become a Millionaire (It’s Easier Than You Think)
- 02: How Credit Sesame Helped Boost My Credit Score 100 Points
March 2018 (3)
- 26: Is The Costco Membership Fee Worth It?
- 16: The Power Of Habit – How To Break Bad Habits And Be A Better You
- 07: 4 Life Lessons Learned Watching Samurai Jack
February 2018 (5)
- 28: Boost Your Budget By Ditching Disposable Products
- 14: Essentialism – How To Get More Done By Doing Less
- 11: How Far Would You Go To Save Money?
- 09: 99 Words On: Seat Belt Laws
- 04: What To Do With Your Tax Refund
January 2018 (8)
- 22: Office Etiquette – Ten Things You Should Never Say At The Office
- 17: 7 Tips For Driving In Snow
- 15: One Pot Spaghetti With Meat Sauce
- 10: Is A Health Savings Account Right For You?
- 08: 7 Smart Money Moves To Make In The New Year
- 05: 99 Words on Diversifying Your Income
- 03: Debt Snowball Or Debt Avalanche – Which Is Better?
- 01: He Said, She Said: Is It Worth Going Back To Complain?
December 2017 (4)
- 24: Christmas Reading
- 14: 7 Signs Your Debt Is Out Of Control
- 10: Top Ten Favorite TV Christmas Specials – Do You Remember #6??
- 08: My Rant About Alex and Ani
November 2017 (8)
- 30: 50 Frugal Christmas Stocking Stuffer Ideas
- 26: 5 Vital Blogging Lessons Learned From A Decade Of Failure
- 20: 7 Qualities Millionaires Have That You Probably Don’t
- 15: How Does 401(k) Vesting Work?
- 13: 7 Super Easy Ways To Earn Extra Money For Christmas
- 09: Spend Less Than You Earn
- 07: 7 Tips To Keep Your Kids Safe In Crowded Places
- 02: 15 Places That Will Pay You To Taste Food
October 2017 (9)
- 29: Halloween Safety Tips Every Parent Needs To Know
- 25: Ibotta Review – Earn Cash Back On Groceries And More
- 22: How To Build An Emergency Fund
- 18: Job Spotter – Get Paid To Take Pictures Of Help Wanted Signs
- 15: The Best Survey Sites To Make Extra Money From Home
- 11: How To Earn Free Gift Cards At Swagbucks
- 08: Saving More vs Earning More – Which Should You Focus On?
- 04: How To Create A Budget That Actually Works
- 01: 10 Simple Rules To Live A Happier And More Fulfilling Life
Plugin by iDunzo.comLast updated on